I’m peculiar about my stuff. Who isn’t? So I’m trying to list the good stuff here as an inventory and to spark up a coversation.
- Wenger Commander swiss army knife. Everything I really need, wether in the city or outdoors. Everything else is just nice to have. This specific one might be hard to get nowadays but the Victorinox Sportsman is basically the same.
- Fuji x100V. If you only want to buy one camera and be happy, make it this one. It’s small enough so it does not need a camera bag. I love it.
- Leica M6. It’s really nice. Too bad it only does film.
- Fuji X-Pro3. The next best thing in digital.
- Leica Summicron 35 and Zeiss Sonnar 50/1,5. Basically the only lenses I use. Got a cheap adapter to put them on the X-Pro3.
- Tenba Tools BYOB Camera Insert. Very affordable, comes in multiple sizes and makes every backpack or messenger bag a camera bag. They are foldable and Tenba sells a packable messenger style bag for these. I’m happier with these than with all expensive camera bags I own.
- Aftershokz OpenComm for calls. Best headset if you’re not in a nosiy environment and do lots of conference calls.
- Bose QC20 for travel. I can only stand overear headphones in winter and this has an inline microphone for calls. So until someone makes better NC inear headphones that last longer than two years, I’ll use these.
- MacBook. The really old 12" flat one. I hope Apple makes one again. Or an iPad Pro that also runs MacOS. Until then, I have a MBP with an M1 chip.
- Logitech G603 mouse, to easily switch between laptop (bluetooth) and gaming pc (dongle)
- Keychron K6 with chery blue switches, to easily switch between laptop (bluetooth) and gaming pc (cable)
- 60% mechanical keyboard I made myself in Akihabara at yushakobo which I like better than the K6, but can only connect to one device.